Request for WUE Enrollment - Western Undergraduate Exchange
Student Information

Students who are currently residing in Colorado but have maintained residency in Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada,
New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming or in the US territories of the Commonwealth of the Northern
Mariana Islands or Guam may be eligible for WUE tuition rates. Students who use this program are declaring they are maintaining residency in
a state other than Colorado. For this reason, students using WUE benefits are not establishing Colorado residency. If approved, a WUE
application provides WUE rates for one term. Students may apply for WUE each term they attend PPCC.

Permanent Out of State Address
Local Colorado Address

User Certification
Create a PDF